Memo to management: each of our developers needs a new chair. The ones we have are fine, but think of how much more productive we’d be!
Note: photo stolen from gizmodo.com since the novelquest.com site is all flash.
chair workstation is unbelievable, Specs:
- 3 19″ monitors, up to 3840×1024 resolution
- Touch screen to control the chair, including lighting, sound, air flow, positions, and password protection
- Leather seat with lumbar support, headrest, electronic height and recline adjustment
- HEPA air purification system
- Built-in UPS
- 360° rotation. programmable to rotate automatically over 8 hours
- Built-in webcam, wireless headset
- Dual core 2.6 GHz Intel, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB hard disk, top of the line video and audio cards, TV tuner, Blu-ray player / DVD writer, wireless networking, mouse, and keyboard
Minor drawback: $40,000 each. US. Plus shipping.